Connecting people through language
Conference interpreter and translator (German, English, Spanish)
Live-subtitler (Respeaking) for Mitteldeutscher Rundfunk (Central German Broadcasting, MDR)
Sworn interpreter and translator for English and Spanish
Interpreter and translator for German, English and Spanish based in Leipzig
- B.A. in Translation (English, Spanish)
- M.A. in Conference Interpreting (English, Spanish)
- Based in Leipzig
- Studying and working in the United Kingdom, Spain and Brazil
- Intensive language courses Brazilian Portuguese
- Sworn translator and interpreter for English and Spanish
- Member of the German Association of Conference Interpreters (Verband der Konferenzdolmetscher, VKD)
You can rely on my professional interpreting services when it comes to bridging the language gap in German, English or Spanish at international conferences, business meetings, workshops or court hearings.
Live-subtitles enable a deaf or hear-of-hearing audience to participate in a variety of settings. I am happy to help you make your events even more inclusive!